Huge Florida Stingray!

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge Florida Stingray!

Bighead Carp

Huge Florida Stingray!

I'd like to thank Jeff White with fish hunter enterprises for the most incredible trip I've ever had. I've enjoyed this sport for many years, and I have never had as good of a time as Sunday night. It was a long wait to get on the water due to the rain and the lightning, but man was it worth it. Jeff put us on rays right from the start. Not only did we get to join the elite 100lbs club and get a sweet shirt as proof. But he put us on not only one HUGE ray but two. The first one ripped out a few hundred feet of line out of two reels and was never seen again. The one we landed took five arrows from four bows and two shooters with a well need backup from Jeff. The total weight was 104lbs & 46"x44". It took well over 30 minutes to land. It was non stop action from beginning to end with one helluva guy that knows what he's doing. I'd look up and wonder what the hell are we doing headed out here in the middle of no where?!?And boom! We were on rays. If you want a great trip with reasonable prices, give Jeff a call. I can mark one off the bucket list. Thank again brother, we will be back!!

Alan

Me pictured left and my ole buddy Shane

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Gator Gar
    Thats a giant ray, good shooting.

Admin
    awesome fish man, congrats

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Bighead Carp
    Thanks guys! This is a must do. I'm still smiling, those bastards are strong!

Long Nose Gar
    Good looking Ray and they are fun to fight, we shoot them about every trip out like that.

Very nice !!!!!!

Gator Gar
    VERY strong indeed. Congrats on the Monster. im SURE your hooked now.

Bighead Carp
    Yeah I'm hooked on the ray shooting indeed! Easier to hit than what we usually shoot at lol. Jeff was one helluva good ole boy and put us on em left and right! He certainly knows what he's doing and must scout his arse off! Wish I could go every weekend! I never knew they were that strong!

11. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement