...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014

Pond Scum

Hey Guys and Gals its that time of the year again. Time to start planning for all that summer fun shooting fish. We are hoping to take back the record this year on the Southern stingray. We had several on last year but were unable to get them aboard. You can contact me at 850-624-5817 and get you date booked before they are all gone. Happy Fishhunting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Pond Scum
    Biggest Ray of the Year 105 lbs.
    2013 chris kelly,kelly,watkins,watkins.JPG

Pond Scum
    My personal squirrel hunting trip in the swamp
    gar_4.jpggar_3.jpg
    A 35 Lb and a 33 Lb

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Pond Scum
    Hi everyone sorry I am not on much but this is my busy time It was great to see and meet some of you at the Muzzy and the US Open. I am slatted to be at the Worlds with team Muzzy this year so I will get to meet some more of you and put some faces with names. As for here in Panama City we are Smoking the Southern rays have only had two trips since I got back from Open that we did not get at least one 50 plus pound Southern but those trips we got a lot of table fish. If you would like to book a trip or just need questions answered give me a call 850-624-5817. Note we are no longer taking pics of large quantities of rays or fish. WE are instead getting first fish and largest ray for a lot better photo. This will put our sport in a better view of the non shooting public and hopefully help push our sport to new levels. Remember to Book early for those vacations as we are now booking night trips for August but we have some day time spots open but they will go fast as scallop season nears. One last thought; If You Don't Shoot, You Can't Hit It. Here are a few pics of trips;
    P5250007.JPG10401888_10203989913773329_3727630065034531496_n.jpgP5230021.JPGP5230020.JPGP5210020.JPG

Looks like you got it going on down there Jeff !!!!! Very nice !!!

Pond Scum
    In that second pic, it looks like that big one accidentally chit out a little one!

9. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement