Introduction

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

I just signed up for the outfitters section so I figured I would introduce myself. I am Capt. Dusty Mizell owner of Fish-Kabob Bowfishing, The Hunting Company, South Coast Safaris, and Puddin Proof Productions. I have been on this site for a couple of years now but I have not posted much. I have over 10 years of bowfishing experience. I run charters in mainly Alabama and Florida in fresh or salt water, in or off shore, in night or daylight hours. I try put people on any species they are after. I kill lots of fish and I kill big fish. My main inshore bowfishing rig is a 22ft aluminum fan boat that can easily fish 6 people plus me. I have a small store and office in Gulf Shores, AL in case you ever need bowfishing supplies in the area or you are interested in any type of hunting or fishing. I guide hunts in the area for deer, hogs, exotics, small game and birds. I also book hunting and fishing trips world wide. I also own a production company that specializes in outdoor film. I am success driven and I work hard for my clients. I go where the game is. clear-background-for-print.jpgPlease let me know what you want to kill and I can put you on it. www.TheHuntingCo.com www.facebook.com/thehuntingco 251-504-4709

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

BFC-Facebook Admin
    Welcome to the sponsors

Love the exotic pics of hunts on Facebook

4. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement