This show is cruel

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: This show is cruel

  1. #1
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    nolin river ky
    Posts
    158

    This show is cruel

    This is one of the cruelest shows I have watched every week. It's just torture. Just like showing a starving man a steak and not letting him eat it. Lol!! My boat is tore apart getting a new deck and motor and the water around here isn't ready yet. All I can do is watch Ironman Bowfishing and drool. But other than that keep up the good work. My boys and l love the show and won't miss an episode.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Silver Carp
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    hartford, WI
    Posts
    1,188
    your telling me. we just got another 7" of snow today with 3 more coming.. The real kicker is ice fishing season ends for me this sunday. so ill have to sit and wait for the 16" of ice and 10" of snow to melt

  4. #3
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    nolin river ky
    Posts
    158
    It's not that bad here I wouldn't have an idea what to do with that much ice

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    We have over 24 inches of ice and about 12 inches of snow. My Polaris Ranger now needs tracks to get me ice fishing and the Coyotes are not responding to calling anymore. I am getting depressed.

  7. #5
    Gator Gar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Clinton MS
    Posts
    1,720
    That sucks for y'all I've been Bowfishing for about a month now TEXAS!!!!! Got to love it

  8. #6
    Common Carp
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gurley, AL
    Posts
    944
    That's generally the way it goes...warm all winter here and our first tournament this weekend supposed to be freezing and snowing....I'm ready for some warm weather too! And thanks for watching, I guess it either helps scratch the itch, or just make it worse

  9. #7
    Ill tell ya what's cruel had the dvr set to record the new episode this morning and dish turned off my sportsman channel they could have waited till noon or something

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash man View Post
    Ill tell ya what's cruel had the dvr set to record the new episode this morning and dish turned off my sportsman channel they could have waited till noon or something
    i feel your pain they cut mine off to this morning just isnt right

  11. #9
    Chainsaw Willy
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Ranch out in da middle of nowhere…far away from all you crazy people.
    Posts
    12,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwater Bowfishing View Post
    That's generally the way it goes...warm all winter here and our first tournament this weekend supposed to be freezing and snowing....I'm ready for some warm weather too! And thanks for watching, I guess it either helps scratch the itch, or just make it worse
    man down! man down...sissy.

  12. #10
    Thanks for checking it our redkodiak. I feel all of yalls pain. I swear if I don't get to shoot something soon I'm gonna snap!

    ^^^^thats good Brady

  13. #11
    Common Carp
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gurley, AL
    Posts
    944
    I'd be calling up Dish and getting up in their grill to get the channel!

    And Brady I call it picking your battles..I can do the stay at home thing when the weather sucks haha

  14. #12
    As someone who looked outside to see snowfalling after working on my boat for hours last weekend. Its going to be at least 3 weeks before my boat gets wet.... probably longer b/c I don't do well in the cold.

  15. #13
    Common Carp
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DFW AREA.
    Posts
    954
    I get my kicks with Ironman.

  16. #14
    Gator Gar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WI, The original West Coast
    Posts
    1,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwater Bowfishing View Post
    And thanks for watching, I guess it either helps scratch the itch, or just make it worse
    ^kinda like having chicken pox... i always feel like they're too short and after the episode is done i often get out my Keepin it Reel DVD and watch it lol

  17. #15
    It's that time! image.jpg

  18. #16
    Sweet, give us a review. Pardon, the use of the baseball bat. I lost control

  19. #17
    The show today was great, was that the Mississippi river or another river in Mississippi that you were shooting flying carp?

  20. #18
    Ha Ha Chuck...I think we all have beat a few in the head! Great show as always.

  21. #19
    Chainsaw Willy
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Ranch out in da middle of nowhere…far away from all you crazy people.
    Posts
    12,026
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Sweet, give us a review. Pardon, the use of the baseball bat. I lost control
    seriously...u were beating the chit out of JP's boat! you were just mad that he shot all the fish! I'm buying y'all a beer at the u.s. open.

  22. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by WBG444 View Post
    seriously...u were beating the chit out of JP's boat! you were just mad that he shot all the fish! I'm buying y'all a beer at the u.s. open.
    LOL .
    Dude, the first swing I bounced off the console. All I saw was red.... I snapped.

    Thanks ILLINOIS for checking it out.

  23. #21
    Common Carp
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    762
    "it will wash up, well i hope" ........

  24. #22
    Needle Nose Gar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Warner, SD
    Posts
    302
    Torture to watch for sure........but my favorite kind of torture!
    Great show guys!!!

  25. #23
    I'm just glad they didn't air me beating fish with the bat..I'd probably have a fPaEsTvA hit squad after me.

  26. #24
    So how about a clip of alternative methods of silver carp euthanasia???

    I mean, it would really be a public service announcement... Might even get a federal grant to pay for it

  27. #25
    Gator Gar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. George, UT
    Posts
    1,987
    great show. will you guys be making tournament episodes? would be cool to see.

  28. #26
    Common Carp
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gurley, AL
    Posts
    944
    A lot of the baseball bat was just "too hot" for tv...but we got a good laugh out of it...

    Yes we are going to film at a couple of tournaments this year to show how it all works and that sort of thing!

  29. #27
    Clown Fish
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lake George, MN
    Posts
    35
    I love the show too guys, I will have the whole season recorded on DVR when it's all said and done. I have pulled my bowfishing bow out twice just to hold it and make sure it was ready while watching you guys but season doesn't start for me until May in MN. Tournement episodes would be AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work.

  30. #28
    Great show guys, smokin shot Jody,and Awesome shooting JP!!!!

  31. #29
    Thanks Kuger!

  32. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jraducks View Post
    Thanks Kuger!
    That was a bad azz shot!!!

  33. #31
    Pond Scum
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South East VA
    Posts
    50
    Hi all;

    I just caught my first episode of Ironman last week and tuned in again last night (Friday 3/1/13) to watch the flying silver on the Mississippi, and man I am hooked. You guys do a great job, and you can really shoot, but JP Morris put on a seminar! I was impressed with the bat to the boat incident as well! :-) lol Your show has also hooked me on the sport. I shoot a bow, and have a boat, but never bow fished, but now I want to. Live in SE VA and I'm sure it must be done here but need to find some info on how and where locally. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Keep up the good work Iron Man!

  34. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricster View Post
    Hi all;

    I just caught my first episode of Ironman last week and tuned in again last night (Friday 3/1/13) to watch the flying silver on the Mississippi, and man I am hooked. You guys do a great job, and you can really shoot, but JP Morris put on a seminar! I was impressed with the bat to the boat incident as well! :-) lol Your show has also hooked me on the sport. I shoot a bow, and have a boat, but never bow fished, but now I want to. Live in SE VA and I'm sure it must be done here but need to find some info on how and where locally. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Keep up the good work Iron Man!

    This is what makes my day. I appreciate you watching. I love it when folks come up at the shows and their first response is " I had no idea you could do that". This is what we have been telling our supporters. I honestly can say that anyone I have ever taken, has always wanted to go back. I swear bowfishing is the "crack "of the outdoors. Pretty soon you will be selling everything you own to fuel the addiction.
    You came to the right place for info. There are some great folks on here that live up that way. i am sure they can point you in the right direction. If there is anything we can help you with hit is up here or on Facebook. We try to respond to everything. I figure if you take time from your life to ask something, I dang sure will take time from mine to answer. Thanks again for the support.

  35. #33
    Needle Nose Gar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Southern IL
    Posts
    332
    Awesome show! Watched it last night for the first time.

  36. #34
    Thanks SIarcher. Glad you could check it out.

  37. #35
    Shad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hixton WI
    Posts
    278
    im liking this show too. just watched gator gar episode it was cool

  38. #36
    Didnt this episode already air weeks ago?

  39. #37
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Maple Grove MN
    Posts
    187
    watching it right know they just shot a big gg

  40. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by redkodiak20 View Post
    This is one of the cruelest shows I have watched every week. It's just torture. Just like showing a starving man a steak and not letting him eat it. Lol!! My boat is tore apart getting a new deck and motor and the water around here isn't ready yet. All I can do is watch Ironman Bowfishing and drool. But other than that keep up the good work. My boys and l love the show and won't miss an episode.
    I know what ya mean!! I just put in my order for a custom boat with Chad at RGD boats and it wont be rolling out of his shop until July 23rd and then I still have to add my lights and an outboard!!!

    Its a good thing to have friends!!!

  41. #39
    Ive got 99 problems but missin Ironman TV ain't one!!!image.jpg

  42. #40
    Clown Fish
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    westcentral Iowa , been here all my life minus the time in the Corps
    Posts
    23
    very sad !

  43. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements
     

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in


...advertisement

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •