Carpzilla Bowfishing Arrow Rest

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carpzilla Bowfishing Arrow Rest

Mudfish

Carpzilla Bowfishing Arrow Rest

Hey Guys and Gals,

We are happy to be part of the Bowfishingcountry community! Here is the product that started Carpzilla Bowfishing. The brackets are all stainless steel and built to last a lifetime. The rings are made of high density plastic providing a resistance free flight. The rests have a LIFETIME warranty! Work great with both Slides/rings and tying to the back when the bow is tuned correctly! There is no more arrow jump or arrows that fall off the rest. Nocking the arrows is fast and all you have to do is insert the arrow nock first. If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact us by phone (920) 250-3661 or email: [email protected] . The rests are available for purchase at www.carpzillabowfishing.com ! $49 for life!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Common Carp
    Sweet

Common Carp
    Cool

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Mudfish
    http://carpzillabowfishing.com/Carpz...row_Rests.html this is the arrow rest page on our website

I like the idea, and use of materials look like good choices. is the black insert umhw/poly? or is it plastic? is it replaceable? The opening looks a little liberal, how much lateral play is there? I would like to see more of a oval or triangle design or atleast a notched bottom to keep the arrow centered.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Redfish
    Nice looking rest. THink I would file a channel in the bottom for the arrow to sit in a little. But I modified my Fish hook when they first came out also.

i looked at all the pix. it does look really strong. I bet you could cut that ring all the way thru at about 2 o'clock to slide a arrow thru the side. but I wouldnt want to unless the ring was replaceable.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Mudfish
    hey guys thanks for all the interest! the ring material is POLY and yes we have replacement rings available! if they ever break from use we will send a ring to you free as part of our Lifetime warranty. We also are developing rings currently that DO have a groove in the bottom for the arrow to rest in to if some people would prefer them that way. These rests are definately built to last.

Mudfish
    heres another picture showing the rest with an arrow in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammerhead
    Man what kind of point is that?

Bighead Carp
    That looks to me like a long single barb swing point with a long latch. I don't know of any being manufactured nowadays, but just about any point can be converted to that design with drill and piano wire. The longer the latch, the easier to flick open by hand. I nock them point up so they don't hit my hand on the draw, but that particular latch is so long it might interfere with rest with the barb up.

On that rest, I *think* I would want a channel as well, but I'm sure it works if you have tested it enough to sell.

Hammerhead
    I thought it was a talon point but I'm pretty sure its got barbs like a muzzy or piranha

Bighead Carp
    Not quite in focus...the rest looks solid, that is for sure.

Mudfish
    Thanks guys! Im not even sure what type of point it is on that arrow, i found the arrow last year. All i know is currently its very dull haha. And as far as the channel or groove in the rest goes we will have rings next week that offer a groove at the bottom. When ordering just specify which type of ring you would like on the arrow rest. Thanks for all the interest

Hammerhead
    Man I wanna see a better picture of that point if you don't mind

Mudfish
    Send me a message (920) 250 3661 and I will text ya a pic

goodluck with the grand opening!!! glad to see your open to suggestions on the notched ring! im bet'n this ones gonna be around a long time!

Hammerhead
    Yeah I saw that once he sent me a picture I had some at the house to compare it to

Bighead Carp
    Can't be THAT new, he found it last year!

So, barbs hanging at 4 o'clock. I see it now. A little optical illusion; I thought the wires were going straight back.

Call that the Rorschach Arrow!

Mudfish
    we have some of the rings made up that have a "half moon shaped" groove in the bottom to perfectly fit the arrow and keep it dead center! If you would like to order a Carpzilla Arrow Rest with the grooved ring message me on here, call (920) 250-3661 or email [email protected] . We will be updating the website very soon! thanks all!858151_465509056835479_1335322258_o.jpg

BFC Addict
    Anyone using these rests yet? Any issues? Anyone tiring to the back using this rest?

Mudfish
    Quite a few people from on BFC have been sending success storys to us from using the Carpzilla Arrow Rest. Hopefully some chime in for you. I would say around 3/4 of the people who order the rests tie to the back. I use these rests for my guide service (with spinners tied to the back) and it is very nice not having to worry about beginers pulling back fast or swinging fast at fish and having the arrow fall off, and theres no funny places for the line to get caught.

Clown Fish
    Quote Originally Posted by carpzilla View Post
    Quite a few people from on BFC have been sending success storys to us from using the Carpzilla Arrow Rest. Hopefully some chime in for you. I would say around 3/4 of the people who order the rests tie to the back. I use these rests for my guide service (with spinners tied to the back) and it is very nice not having to worry about beginers pulling back fast or swinging fast at fish and having the arrow fall off, and theres no funny places for the line to get caught.
    I have to say as a bow fisher and previous guide customer of Justin that these rests are the way to go...took 3 friends with me who never bowfished and these rests were great for swing shooting and never had to worry about arrow jump or coming unnocked..will be picking one up once I get my new bow

Inmate
    Can you post a picture of the whole rest? Can't tell by those how much vertical adjustment it has. Thanks.

I really like my rest and they have a lot of vertical adjustment id say an inch or so .

Mudfish
    yes they have about an inch of verticle adjustment. If you go to this link you can see many pictures of the rest. Thanks for the interest guys, havent been on here much lately as i have been on the water shooting http://www.carpzillabowfishing.com/C...rrow_Rests.php

Hello everyone in Bowfishing Country. Just wanted to let you all know that the Carpzilla Arrow Rest is available and ready to ship. There is now a spacer that comes with the rest. The spacer allows for more adjustment and the rest now fits all bows. Visit www.carpzillaarrowrest.com for purchasing infromation. You can also contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks
    Rich Porter

32. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement