Bow

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bow

Bow

Love the show. But got to ask what bow do y'all shoot?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Needle Nose Gar
    Mission menace

Hey Waterdog, ^ is corrrect. We are currently shooting the Mission Menace. It has been a great bow so far. They are fairly inexpensive with alot of adjustability. Thanks for checking out the show. We appreciate it truly. Sorry it has taken awhile to get back to you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Shad
    ^^^^^
    Me too?

^^^Nope, we have been shooting the Menaces. We just had the custom "green marble" color on them from Mission.

ah OK thats what threw me. i have a few crazes in that color myself, but never seen the menace in that color.

seen you had your fist rerun last week. just curious how many new episodes are there? ive watched every week so far but will miss this wed. have to go in early to do something special to get a raise. but ill dvr it. caind wait to see yall at the bps shoot!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteriverrambo View Post
    ah OK thats what threw me. i have a few crazes in that color myself, but never seen the menace in that color.

seen you had your fist rerun last week. just curious how many new episodes are there? ive watched every week so far but will miss this wed. have to go in early to do something special to get a raise. but ill dvr it. caind wait to see yall at the bps shoot!
    There are 13 original episodes. The network has a run schedule that they play them . Usually its like 6 original then 2 replays then start again. They have that all figured out. Thanks for checking it out. We look forward to seeing you there, it is coming soon!

Common Carp
    Darton Aqua Force

Great looking bow ! There is only one thing wrong here............wait for it..........do you keep water in that bottle?
    Just kidding, you know I got to dog on the retriever. That is a sharp looking rig. I wish they would just stay that good looking. Who did the dipping Don?

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Great looking bow ! There is only one thing wrong here............wait for it..........do you keep water in that bottle?
    Just kidding, you know I got to dog on the retriever. That is a sharp looking rig. I wish they would just stay that good looking. Who did the dipping Don?

14. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement