Ironman Bowfishing Episode 6

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ironman Bowfishing Episode 6

Ironman Bowfishing Episode 6

This week we are back in Tennesee for some "ground and pound" on big fish! Check it out. Those with Dish that do not have the Sportsman Channel, Dish is running a free preview of the Sportsman Channel until the end of February. Check it out!

http://
    Last edited by HardCore; 02-04-2013 at 07:50 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Man I can't wait I watched last weeks three times it was the first time I've seen it but yeah it's got me itching to go bad

Gator Gar
    Can't wait.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Gator Gar
    damn i wish i didnt have basic cable!

Hammerhead
    Heck yeah I've been looking forward to this episode!

Common Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by bighun View Post
    damn i wish i didnt have basic cable!
    Just change to direct tv that's what I did just for the show

Gator Gar
    You guys ever get tired of being AWESOME?? I know it wore on me after awhile I got to watch you from home due to that dish deal too. Still gonna go to FX's to watch em again. But since I've got my own hookup now I wont have to rub his feet and chit for the chance to see the show....one of my 99 problems. Flounder pounder rides again!! Looking forward to it.

Common Carp
    I love it! CB its getting close. We need to hook up and chase some more of those big buffs again this year! You know one of those just for fun kinda trips. I think that western sizzlin needs another visit lol

Gator Gar
    I'm not sure if its something I am doing wrong. But when I search for Iornman bowfishing. I find the show but it won't let me DVR every episode that plays. It makes me manually record each show which not every show that has shown is listed on this list. If I search another show it gives me the option to record every episode but I don't get that option on the Iornman show. Anyone else have this issue?

Common Carp
    Thanks guys! Not sure on the DVR, mine records each new once per week, but not all 3 times each, but it does get each one. I have DirecTV

Hammerhead
    Great show y'all look like you had been hard at it

Fantastic show guys,made me drool!!Yall are a couple shooters too!!!Thanks for giving me something to look forward to every week

Redfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant View Post
    I'm not sure if its something I am doing wrong. But when I search for Iornman bowfishing. I find the show but it won't let me DVR every episode that plays. It makes me manually record each show which not every show that has shown is listed on this list. If I search another show it gives me the option to record every episode but I don't get that option on the Iornman show. Anyone else have this issue?
    Probably cause it's spelled I R O N man bowfishing. ha ha, sorry Bryan, just had to get that in.

Redfish
    "That's why we carry a pistol when we bowfish, never know when the last America gangster is gonna show up." I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Two Guns View Post
    "That's why we carry a pistol when we bowfish, never know when the last America gangster is gonna show up." I love that.
    I just wish we had all the crap that happens when the camera isn't out..lol. Thanks guys for the good reviews
    Kuger, we hit one every now and then. Its crazy when a sixty pounder is on top of the water and I just miss it, but hit a runner 20 ft away 3 ft. deep. We try to show it how it really happens. We miss alot but people don't seem to catch it on film as much as they do the hits.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I just wish we had all the crap that happens when the camera isn't out..lol. Thanks guys for the good reviews
    Kuger, we hit one every now and then. Its crazy when a sixty pounder is on top of the water and I just miss it, but hit a runner 20 ft away 3 ft. deep. We try to show it how it really happens. We miss alot but people don't seem to catch it on film as much as they do the hits.
    ....my wife says last night....."can you hit em going that fast?"....I said,"pfff,Yea,if I wanted to!!".....between you and I, Chuck..........No.....

Quote Originally Posted by kuger View Post
    ....my wife says last night....."can you hit em going that fast?"....I said,"pfff,Yea,if I wanted to!!".....between you and I, Chuck..........No.....
    Thats great

Common Carp
    We definitely run across some crazies out there...you'd be amazed what you see happening in the middle of the night on the back roads..

21. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement