ARC @ ATA (Pics)

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARC @ ATA (Pics)

ARC @ ATA (Pics)

Here's a few pics of the ARC Crew @ the ATA... we had a blast hanging out w/ our sponsors, meeting people, making new friends, seeing all the great gear, shooting new bows & hanging out w/ everyone after the Show... all in all it was a good time

Travis, Me, Blaine, Jay & Chris @ the Quickdraw booth

Me, Chris, Travis & Norm (aka Beanpole) @ Hot Shot's booth

Nate, Tara & Skippy @ Skippys Garage After Party Monday night... we we're slinging some arrows thru the QD's w/ the AE bows... great hospitality from Skippy & his family... Thanks man!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

This is what happens @ Skippys when ya run out of dollar bills & loose the "whoever hits closests to the X game"... LOL... Disclosure: in no way or fault did the AE Bows or QD Rests cause the shooters to pay $ or do pus-ups; this was caused by human error... LOL

the Lever-Limb Crew @ Skippy-da-casa

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Travis, Jay, Rob Law & Skippy... I think their laughing @ Nate doing girly push-ups... LOL

Travis shooting Skippys AE Bow

Rob Law shootin' @ Skippys & sportin' that sweet ARC zip hoodie

I aint skeered to shoot a pink AE bow, I look purty doing it too... LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Me about to try to keep a few dollar bills in my pocket shootin' Skips AE, I wasnt doing push-ups... LOL

this years big buck slayer, Chris Williams @ Obession Bows booth & as you'll see in the small pic he made their 2013 catalog too

we all went to the PBR bar downtown because we heard rumors that Mr. Belmore & Mr. Hughes were gonna ride this beast... I had the GoPro's there just in case but they were kind enough to let the waitresses & bar maids ride instead... LOL

it was good to hang out w/ everyone there & I gotta thank y'all for the laughs... I know that Casey Woody character & Capt. Belmore sure had Travis & I rolling laughing

Inmate
    Had a blast guys .. Everyone is welcome to come shoot the X at Skippys house!! Y'all come back In the spring and we will shoot bigheads! Great meeting everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Team River Rat View Post
    we all went to the PBR bar downtown because we heard rumors that Mr. Belmore & Mr. Hughes were gonna ride this beast... I had the GoPro's there just in case but they were kind enough to let the waitresses & bar maids ride instead... LOL

it was good to hang out w/ everyone there & I gotta thank y'all for the laughs... I know that Casey Woody character & Capt. Belmore sure had Travis & I rolling laughing
    Good to kick it with all of yall. There was a time I would have jumped on that but I know better now..lol. That place got bumping later in the evening.

Gator Gar
    Man what a great trip! And the crowd at that bar....it was cool to see everyone out away from the show. The only complaint I had was that bull smelled bad...or the waitress had gas!

Lol yea it was a great time hangin out with everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Had a blast guys .. Everyone is welcome to come shoot the X at Skippys house!! Y'all come back In the spring and we will shoot bigheads! Great meeting everyone!
    Agree man... good times... thanks again for the hospitality, food & adult beverages... we all need to meet back up again n shoot some fish for sure

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Good to kick it with all of yall. There was a time I would have jumped on that but I know better now..lol. That place got bumping later in the evening.
    I hear ya on that Chuck... it was fun shooting the bull with ya & especially laughing at Casey getting all fired up... lol

We need to meet up this year & shoot some fish in the face somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Law View Post
    Man what a great trip! And the crowd at that bar....it was cool to see everyone out away from the show. The only complaint I had was that bull smelled bad...or the waitress had gas!
    Lol... I don't know who was crop dusting us in that confined space but dang that was nasty... I thought Mark Land was gonna throw up lol

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRainChicken View Post
    Lol yea it was a great time hangin out with everyone!
    Completely agree with ya man... lots of laughs... good times

Yeah that was nasty! If Chuck had been closer by I would have definitely blamed him for it!!! LOL
    Great hanging out with ya'll and enjoyed talking with ya but man it sure was loud in there, I about lost my voice that night!

Quote Originally Posted by markland View Post
    Yeah that was nasty! If Chuck had been closer by I would have definitely blamed him for it!!! LOL
    Great hanging out with ya'll and enjoyed talking with ya but man it sure was loud in there, I about lost my voice that night!
    LOL... yeah, someone was rank for sure... yeah it definetly was a little noisy in there to talk but still good to talk w/ ya

Great seeing you guys at the ATA.
    Not so sad that I missed out on the crop dusting at the PBR!

Looks like good times(in the garage)good seein my bow's brothers and sister!!!!

23. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement