ARC: 2012 Hunting Season Results (so far)

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARC: 2012 Hunting Season Results (so far)

ARC: 2012 Hunting Season Results (so far)

Just figured I'd share some pictures of what the ARC Crew has been doing in the woods so far this year, plus I figure these pics will get y'all a little amped up to see the footage we've got this year... stick w/ us & we'll post the videos as soon as we can

This buck was arrowed by Pro Staffer Mitchell Neal on 11/8/12... this was his 1st buck w/ a bow & actually his 1st deer ever... he smoked him at like 15 yards & we (Travis & I) watched him run about 30 yards before piling up, we were about 150 yards away in another tree & got some footage of him walking over to Mitchell... it was a great morning in the woods

This buck was arrowed by Pro Staffer, Chris Williams, yesterday morning (11/20/12)... I dont know the full story on this buck but I do know that Chris made an awesome shot on him & he didnt go far... oh yeah & he got it all on film w/o a camreman... Chris has shot some great bucks in years past but he said this is the biggest buck he's ever shot... he rough scored 145"

I shot this little 8 last night (11/20/12) in a 400 acre plot of public land in WV... it was the 2nd evening of our Gun season & after working 12 hours I decided to run to the woods for a few hours... I got in the woods late (4pm) & an hour later I had this buck & another buck (about the same size) running a young doe around me... a few minutes later this buck ran the doe right behind the log I was sitting on & I smoked him w/ my TC 12ga. at 24 yards... he ran 35-40 yards before piling up... he aint a bad lil' buck for public land in a state that most hunters have the mentality of "if its brown its down"

stick w/ us... hopefully we can share more pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Gator Gar
    nice buddy

^^^ thanks man

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Gator Gar
    Nice job so far...that's a good un Chris shot. With OH gun season cranking up soon I expect we may see a few more pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Law View Post
    Nice job so far...that's a good un Chris shot. With OH gun season cranking up soon I expect we may see a few more pics.
    yeah, hopefully they smoke some slobs w/ the smoke poles or slug guns... I'm headed back out in Jan. to hopefully fill my 2012 tag

Well Travis filled his OH anterless tag this evening & only a day before it expired too... more meat in the freezer

Pro Staffer Bryan Dickess smoked this great buck in early November this year... I cant remeber what he scored but I think it ws in the mid 140's or so

10. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement