G Suite Free

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G Suite Free

G Suite Free

Hello, I hope you had an excellent start to the year although it is a bit late to wish you a happy start to the year, as January is ending. Friends with whom I usually go out from time to time to party and go fishing. They have recommended me . Since in my company it can be very useful to streamline processes and provide greater competitiveness with other companies. I don't really have much knowledge on the subject of this tool. For what I have written in some forums in search of their advice on how to make better use of this type of tools. What do you recommend me?
    Last edited by rum3002576; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Mudfish

Silver Carp
    First you're going to have to set an end goal, once you have your end goal set you're going to need to start back tracking what you'll have to do to reach that goal. Once you've started back tracking what you're gonna have to do to reach your goal you'll have to figure out the people you need to get in contact with to complete the steps necessary to accomplish your goal. Once you have figured out the steps necessary to take, and the people you need to contact you can make a flow chart, using a program such as excell or something similar. Once you have your flow chart made that includes your goal, the steps to take to reach your goal, and the people you have to contact to take the steps to reach your goal you can transfer the document to a thumb drive. Then you'll take the thumb drive to your local office supply store (or fedex kinko's office) and have them print your chart out on at least a poster size piece of paper. Then the last step is carrying your newly completed poster sized flow chart home, fold it at least 4-5 times.....AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Mudfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayakfish1 View Post
    First you're going to have to set an end goal, once you have your end goal set you're going to need to start back tracking what you'll have to do to reach that goal. Once you've started back tracking what you're gonna have to do to reach your goal you'll have to figure out the people you need to get in contact with to complete the steps necessary to accomplish your goal. Once you have figured out the steps necessary to take, and the people you need to contact you can make a flow chart, using a program such as excell or something similar. Once you have your flow chart made that includes your goal, the steps to take to reach your goal, and the people you have to contact to take the steps to reach your goal you can transfer the document to a thumb drive. Then you'll take the thumb drive to your local office supply store (or fedex kinko's office) and have them print your chart out on at least a poster size piece of paper. Then the last step is carrying your newly completed poster sized flow chart home, fold it at least 4-5 times.....AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT!
    do you wish you had that time back yet?

Admin
    I believe so. Haha

Gator Gar
    Quote Originally Posted by amsugg View Post
    do you wish you had that time back yet?
    Hahahahahah

Admin
    But you will never get it back

BFC-Facebook Admin
    interesting, please tell me more. Ready to send social security number and bank account numbers to learn more!

11. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement