Left handed bow options

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Left handed bow options

Left handed bow options

So I’m just starting to get into bowfishing and have been trying to find a bow. I have found a new Genesis Cuda for $160 bow only. I am ignorant when it comes to bows and if someone could give me some insight I would appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Silver Carp
    Nothing wrong with that option for a beginner. Those are pretty simple bows and will kill fish just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsuch86 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that option for a beginner. Those are pretty simple bows and will kill fish just fine.
    Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Mudfish
    I'm left handed also, it can be hard to find lefthanded bows. I've had some nice ones and sold them after getting out of it but now I have a LH hunting bow that is turned down. It does the job but I do miss my Oneida

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmurder View Post
    I'm left handed also, it can be hard to find lefthanded bows. I've had some nice ones and sold them after getting out of it but now I have a LH hunting bow that is turned down. It does the job but I do miss my Oneida
    It has been hard to find a lefty bow. Although I did run across a PSE Elation brand new for $80. It is only the 29# model. I’m not sure I want to be stuck with a max weight of 29#

8. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement