Muzzy LV-X lever bows

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muzzy LV-X lever bows

Muzzy LV-X lever bows

Anyone know when these bows will be back on the market? Or have a good contact number for muzzy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Gator Gar
    They are out now. You can contact bowfishing extreme if you are wanted to order one

Silver Carp
    I'll have one in hand monday from bowfishing extreme. I'll post about it when I get it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

I'd be interested in hearing some feedback on them. Haven't seen much talk about them since the release.

I have called bowfishing extreme and everyone I can. No one has one left handed. Please share your thoughts when you get yours today. As soon as they come back out I will get one.

Silver Carp
    They dont have any left hand bows available yet, idk on ETA.

I got my lvx Monday, should have a shelf rest (boondock outdoors) sometime next week.
    Initial thought are the thing looks nice and feels good in the hand, set around 40lbs it shoots kinda ......meh.....to me (granted I'm spoiled with several higher end custom levers).
    I'll have to try setting it up with zero letoff and see if it shoots faster at the same weight.
    I dont see myself leaving my g-rex at home to take the lvx but itll make a good loaner bow and that's really why I bought it. 20200106_211857.jpg

Was curious about them, suppose theyre actually mfg by Onieda ??

Silver Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Turd View Post
    Was curious about them, suppose theyre actually mfg by Onieda ??
    Nope, branded by muzzy which is owned by ferradyne outdoors, made in china, using oneida source power limbs.

Mudfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayakfish1 View Post
    They dont have any left hand bows available yet, idk on ETA.

I got my lvx Monday, should have a shelf rest (boondock outdoors) sometime next week.
    Initial thought are the thing looks nice and feels good in the hand, set around 40lbs it shoots kinda ......meh.....to me (granted I'm spoiled with several higher end custom levers).
    I'll have to try setting it up with zero letoff and see if it shoots faster at the same weight.
    I dont see myself leaving my g-rex at home to take the lvx but itll make a good loaner bow and that's really why I bought it. 20200106_211857.jpg
    whats that make like 7 loaner bows ..... time for a new excuse I have plenty of storage space at my place when your full

Pond Scum
    I handled one yesterday, loved the feel of he bow. And that’s coming from a osprey owner. I will be buying one very soon.

Silver Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by amsugg View Post
    whats that make like 7 loaner bows ..... time for a new excuse I have plenty of storage space at my place when your full
    I only own 9 bows right bow lol

Mudfish
    dang that that means you have gained 1 more since last we counted

Quote Originally Posted by RznShoRoter View Post
    I handled one yesterday, loved the feel of he bow. And that’s coming from a osprey owner. I will be buying one very soon.
    hey buddy thanks for the information. Have you shot the RPM EXTREME. I am thinking of one of them instead of waiting on the Muzzy lv-x in left hand. What are y’alls thoughts?

Common Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by Koondog View Post
    hey buddy thanks for the information. Have you shot the RPM EXTREME. I am thinking of one of them instead of waiting on the Muzzy lv-x in left hand. What are y’alls thoughts?
    Wait for the LVX in left, my opinion I have not shoot the new RPM's but just did some comparisons with the older RPM's last weekend although the Muzzy may be a bit slower FPS wise its much nicer to hold and shorter. my 2 cents

Silver Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by Koondog View Post
    I havent shot any of the rpms yet, I will probably pick up the new style nitro tho at some point

Mudfish
    I havent shot any of the rpms yet, I will probably pick up the new style nitro tho at some point
    why? 9 not enough

Silver Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by amsugg View Post
    why? 9 not enough
    Is there ever enough?

Silver Carp
    I hope Cajun makes a lever bow, and will finally have something in RED

Mudfish
    Is there ever enough?
    I keep forgetting your a single man ... one day you will understand

Mudfish
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsuch86 View Post
    I hope Cajun makes a lever bow, and will finally have something in RED
    I'm sure somebody out there can make you a red lever bow you just have to be willing to pay for it lol

23. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement