Bowfishing Naples, Florida

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bowfishing Naples, Florida

Bowfishing Naples, Florida

I'm going to be in Naples, Florida Feb 18th-24th. I'm hoping to find someone that would be willing to take me out bowfishing. Any recommendations on a guide would be ok, but it will be just me and most are setup for groups of 4.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Gator Gar
    Tampa bowfishing charters is about 2.5 hrs from there..

I might be able to swing it. We will just have to play it by ear when the date gets closer. I live in Fort Myers. About 30 min. From Naples. It will have to be that weekend tho, probably the 22nd. So if you want to plan on that. I will put it in my calendar.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Express View Post
    I might be able to swing it. We will just have to play it by ear when the date gets closer. I live in Fort Myers. About 30 min. From Naples. It will have to be that weekend tho, probably the 22nd. So if you want to plan on that. I will put it in my calendar.
    Sounds good, I'll send you a message as it gets closer. Do you go inland or salt water, need to make sure I get the correct license.

We will go inland, i think that time of the year will be our best bet. Water will be clear. Talopia and gar is loaded in the caloosahatchee river. Unless you want to go out in salt. We can plan on the caloosahatchee. I will do a recon as time gets closer to find out the best place to go. I will have my buddies looking while they are out fishing.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement