Kicker rig

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kicker rig

Kicker rig

Hey guys. Need help with getting recommendations on boat builders that are good with kicker rig set ups with Bowfishing being the primary use. But flexible enough to use for other hoppies . Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

I'd contact John's Custom Bowfishing Boats(John Huebl) for the whole build. Or have the boat built by Long Beach, RR Custom Boats, or John and have Bob E. set up the kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by mobydick View Post
    I'd contact John's Custom Bowfishing Boats(John Huebl) for the whole build. Or have the boat built by Long Beach, RR Custom Boats, or John and have Bob E. set up the kicker.
    what he said

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Airma View Post
    +1
    that would be +2, lol

Thanks guys. I did the mud motor 5 years ago and then the air boat but I think for my situation in alabama the kicker set up will be my best option. Will touch base with him this weekend.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement