Kids Bow

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kids Bow

Pond Scum

Talking Kids Bow

I want to get my son out this year with me shooting some fish. He is 10 now and finally passed the swimming lessons . I have looked for some youth bows but haven't found anything that will work for him. He is like dad, right handed by left eye dominate. All the bows I have found that would fit him are right handed only. He is pretty small for his age. Anyone have any good suggestions on a good compound bow that is left handed? Learning to shoot right handed isn't an option, I tried that already.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

My son. 8 turning 9 is shooting a Diamond Infinite edge. He's also left eye dominant and shoots a left handed bow. Its totally foreign for me as I'm right eye dominant. But at least I got a shooting buddy that doesn't want to shoot on the same side of the platform as I do.

Silver Carp
    mission radik is an awesome bow!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Pond Scum
    thanks guys, I will look into both of them.

I have a Diamond Infinite Edge and a Bear Apprentice 2 that my 8 year old shoots. The Diamond is a nice little light weight bow, but has no where near the punch the Bear has at the same draw weight. The bear is larger and heavier though. I have let him try shooting fish with the Diamond and the arrow will not penetrate. The bear will pass through in shallow water with the same arrow.

Needle Nose Gar
    I'm a big fan of the pse discovery 2. Packs a lot of punch at low poundage.

Gator Gar
    I would start with something like the Mission Crazes or the Diamonds. They are crazy adjustable and are available in lefties

Common Carp
    X2 on the Radik, in my opinion the best new kids bow on the market just got one for my duaghter, at 3 lbs only one lbs more the then the genisis but adjustable for the years to come. I own several Menice's and Crazes as well from Mission, can't go wrong.

Also she is Right handed and left eye dominant which is true for both my kids. about a month to special order a Radik depending on color, she wanted purple.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement