Mudd creek shoot

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd creek shoot

Pond Scum

Mudd creek shoot

Did anyone shoot this tournament it was a joke I drove 16hrs and the changing of the rules at the last min was a joke too now I can see changing the prize money because of less people but we didn't get are hats or shirts then I see after the results are posted that the same guy won 2 and 5 th place . nothing against this guy good for him but as a tournament to allow more than one fish in the finally is just nuts it should be only your biggest any this shoot was a joke I wil not waste my time again on this shoot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by carppone View Post
    Did anyone shoot this tournament it was a joke I drove 16hrs and the changing of the rules at the last min was a joke too now I can see changing the prize money because of less people but we didn't get are hats or shirts then I see after the results are posted that the same guy won 2 and 5 th place . nothing against this guy good for him but as a tournament to allow more than one fish in the finally is just nuts it should be only your biggest any this shoot was a joke I wil not waste my time again on this shoot.
    Did you even shoot this tournament?

Silver Carp
    My team was there, we were not happy about the turnout. They Changed the rules on us the week before, and Thurday as we are on the way I get a call from a buddy and he tells me I need to go check facebook cause they are now saying prize amounts will change because they didn't have enough people enter. I just had to hold my tongue. We ended up winning 2 of the hourly weigh ins and came in 2nd on one also. If the prize amounts would have stayed the same we would have won around 4k, but only ended up bringing home $950.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Pond Scum
    Taking home a little money is better than none just think what you could of done if they didn't change the rules.

Is this not you???

Last edited by mobydick; 04-12-2018 at 01:54 AM.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement