Tournament Flyers

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tournament Flyers

Tournament Flyers

I am going to post up random tournament flyers I find to help guys out that do not have Facebook. If you find any feel free to post them, if there is a particular area/region/state you would like me to look into just let me know. If this makes anybody angry I can stop, I'm just looking to help some guys out. It's been a while since I've posted many pictures off my phone so just hang with me.FB_IMG_1517108850951.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Can anyone tell me if the flyers are showing up ok?

Needle Nose Gar
    Showing up good for me

Awesome thanks, I will find some more later on those were just some I found real quick.

Thanks a ton that's great to have some info on these tournaments! Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don99h View Post
    Thanks a ton that's great to have some info on these tournaments! Thanks again!!!
    No problem! I will continue to post them as I find them.

Tadpole
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Illini_Man View Post
    I have never fished a tournament before and I guess have never really read a flyer line for line until this one. I thought the "polygraph" line was maybe a joke until I looked at a few others and saw the same thing. How often do people get polygraphed at these tournaments??? Is it just something they have available if something looks suspicious? Keep the flyers coming. I had no idea there were that many tournaments.

I've only been at one tournament where it was used because of something sketchy that went on but I'm not sure what all the details were. I think it is mostly a threat and will be used when something is suspicious.

Silver Carp
    Been to this tournament since it began, really well ran and fun shoot!

27993392_10215837824401153_1795845147885927535_o.jpg

Silver Carp
    Never realized how many of these tournaments were held in the midwest. Guess I'll have to investigate these different shooting formats they're talking about and check some of them out. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by eshaw View Post
    Never realized how many of these tournaments were held in the midwest. Guess I'll have to investigate these different shooting formats they're talking about and check some of them out. Thanks for the info!
    No problem! I'm sure there are a lot of tournaments outside of the Midwest but I'm just part of those groups on Facebook because of where I'm from, I'm going to try to find the other regions tournaments.

There’s a Reelfoot tourney March 2-4 I think I’ll see if I can find the info on it

Silver Carp
    I'd like to go to some just to check out the boats and get some ideas of how others do it.

Needle Nose Gar
    Obviously not a flyer but these are a bunch of the tourneys we shoot mainly in MN and on the river. Not all of these have flyers but can post up the ones that do when they come out.image.jpg

Kentucky lake area schedule FB_IMG_1518722074085.jpg

Thanks a ton guys this is very useful to me and I'm sure there has to be other people that don't have Facebook to! Thanks again keep them coming

Needle Nose Gar
    There is a sc state shoot April 14, if someone could post it up, think there is a flyer on fb.

43. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement