Reelfoot Lake, TN - Monster Carp

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Reelfoot Lake, TN - Monster Carp

  1. #1

    Reelfoot Lake, TN - Monster Carp

    This is my first year bowfishing, and I'm hooked! Got this beast last week at Reelfoot... This is an awesome forum and I just wanted to share my trophy!

    Carp.jpg
    Carp 2.jpg

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Mudfish
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    737
    That is a monster welcome to the forum and to the addiction

  4. #3
    Gator Gar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Monett, MO
    Posts
    1,893
    Weight and length? Congrats and Welcome!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Watching
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    14,258
    Welcome to BFC and nice fish!




  7. #5
    Silver Carp
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Southern IL
    Posts
    1,248
    Nice pictures and welcome to the habit

  8. #6
    Great fish,and picture!Welcome to the sport and the Forum!!#RPM

  9. #7
    Nice fish but you might wanna check the rules on Reelfoot I heard that grass carp aren't supposed to be taken out of there

  10. #8
    Grass Carp can't be taken commercially out of Reelfoot - you can bowfish for them.

  11. #9
    Hammerhead
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash man View Post
    Nice fish but you might wanna check the rules on Reelfoot I heard that grass carp aren't supposed to be taken out of there
    .... Your an idiot

  12. #10
    Silver Carp
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL suburbs
    Posts
    1,036
    beast!

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by akell View Post
    Grass Carp can't be taken commercially out of Reelfoot - you can bowfish for them.
    Ok I've shot them there before I just heard that here recently so thought I'd have him check into it before he got in trouble

  14. #12
    Hammerhead
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash man View Post
    Ok I've shot them there before I just heard that here recently so thought I'd have him check into it before he got in trouble
    I think your still butt hurt that I took away your big fish

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer_Predator View Post
    I think your still butt hurt that I took away your big fish
    Man you're still living in the past you beat me with a fish that was full of lead I'm sure and you just can't let it go but I understand you beat a legend like myself it's just a high point in life

  16. #14
    Hammerhead
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash man View Post
    Man you're still living in the past you beat me with a fish that was full of lead I'm sure and you just can't let it go but I understand you beat a legend like myself it's just a high point in life
    hahaha.. Side pot for the US Open there Big Boy?????

  17. #15
    Welcome!

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer_Predator View Post
    hahaha.. Side pot for the US Open there Big Boy?????
    Not fishing the open but you might wanna check your plug before you leave

  19. #17
    Haha Thanks everyone... We didn't get the length and had a crappy scale that maxed out at 50lbs and was over that, we guessed it was around 60lbs... And yes, there was a debate about taking grass carp on Reelfoot but that was finally cleared up by the TWRA last week... Heading back out there tonight to try and find his big brother!

  20. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements
     

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in


...advertisement

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •