Rant

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rant

Rant

So......I just took another CDL skills test, and passed with flying colors.....Until I got out of the truck the wrong way. Automatic failure. If this isn't fraud...... I tell you what folks, when the government no longer trusts you to get out of a truck on your own, it certainly means they have an agenda. I have been doing "dangerous" things for most of my 38 years. I have yet to kill myself. Getting out of a truck is the least of my concern when I wake up every morning. It is clear that they want everybody on the government tit, but I just can't figure out why.
    So, for now, I'll continue to feel like a criminal every time I move MY equipment with MY trucks that I can't legally operate.
    Rant over.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Pond Scum
    I know how you feel, just got my CDL license. You have to maintain 3 points of contact when entering and exiting the vehicle. Crazy I know!

sounds just like our gov. but look how we send our boys in harms way over seas to protect the world don,t see all the other European countries too worried at all about it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by water snake 2 View Post
    sounds just like our gov. but look how we send our boys in harms way over seas to protect the world don,t see all the other European countries too worried at all about it.
    That was the exact point I made to the "instructor" when he told me that it was a federal rule. The same federal government has no problem at all throwing decent young men out of perfectly good airplanes.....in the dark....over the ocean! But I still can't handle getting out of a truck without help. I must be some kind of stupid.

Long Nose Gar
    That's pretty screwed up. When I got my cdl nothing was said of how I got out. Prolly some Obama bullchit

heres a rant the president says if he doesn,t like a bill he will veto it believe they should send up a bill for a veto once a week or at least once a month and then see if they can over ride it . if they can never over ride anything it would show just who is in control and what a shape we are in and it would point that fact out to the voters . never see them send anything up that would even trigger a veto so whats one to think??

Watching

Most stuff out of the House get killed in Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by mudfish View Post

Most stuff out of the House get killed in Senate.

at least that shows who is in control and what the senate wants the senate gets congress is a weak body and just drawing a huge salary . that is how it appears to me too!!

I'd like to go on another rant, but for now I think only prayers for the young men and young women whose lives were stolen today are in order. I pray the Lord will bring peace to their families and friends. I wish that when the shooter was asking what religion they were, one of them would have been able to respond The Church of Sam Colt and his Deciples.
    Senseless.

Amen!!yes our prayers go out to all the families of this tragedy it is happening way too often in our country . maybe the real reasons why this lunatic did this will be found and why was he asking about religion taking away guns not the answer these kinds of people would just use other deadly means!!

I just read about what happened today up north that is one ****ed up individual and the people that egged him on yesterday are worthless also. They should be punished also. Prayers sent up for family and friends of the victims.

Sounds like we lost six servicemen and five civilian contractors in a C-130 crash in Jalalabad today. That should make the front page, but it won't. I'll be glad when the last one of those dirty phuckers is sent to hell, and no more of our young men and women have to sacrifice their safety to keep them in check.

Inmate
    Quote Originally Posted by Payphone Jones View Post
    Sounds like we lost six servicemen and five civilian contractors in a C-130 crash in Jalalabad today. That should make the front page, but it won't. I'll be glad when the last one of those dirty phuckers is sent to hell, and no more of our young men and women have to sacrifice their safety to keep them in check.
    That day will never come. Might as well get used to boots on the ground in the middle east forever. These people have been at war like this the time of Genghis Kahn. These are tribal people who have no intrest in the democracy we try and force on them. They simply can't be reasoned with.

I'm affraid this will go on forever, or at least till we don't require the oil under their soil.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBriggs View Post
    That day will never come. Might as well get used to boots on the ground in the middle east forever. These people have been at war like this the time of Genghis Kahn. These are tribal people who have no intrest in the democracy we try and force on them. They simply can't be reasoned with.

mI'm affraid this will go on forever, or at least till we don't require the oil under their soil.
    you spoke the truth Gary 100 percent if we put the same energy in getting our own energy going in this country and stopped running the middle east we would have jobs a cleaner world and I believe things would settle down over there .we cain,t figure it out for them they have to do it. we already know how to do the energy thing just need to put ourselves in gear but one thing is in the way called GREED!!

Tadpole
    Not the same thing as what you guys have to put up with but I am a teacher/coach/bus driver and have a CDL. When being tested/Observed we have to back down the steps of the bus. No joke.

18. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement