No computer access for Jeff but phone calls will be returned!

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No computer access for Jeff but phone calls will be returned!

No computer access for Jeff but phone calls will be returned!

Just talked with Jeff and they are on the stingrays, told me they got a 103# and 89# last night.
    His computer died and cannot be fixed so he is in process of getting another setup and has not been able to address any posts, but his cell is working and he will call back so if you need him give him a call and he will take care of ya.
    He is back doing some charters now so give him a ring and have a great time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Mark. You talking about Jeff White? if so I'm set to shoot with him on Friday night! I cant wait!

Yep that's him, he is ready for it, they shot some slobs last night so you should be in for a good time!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

We were the ones that went with Jeff last night, I called and he got right with me on booking a trip as soon as possible. We had a blast and will be booking many more trips with him in the future!!! Ill post a few pics for yall! Thanks Again Jeff!!!

Awesome! Its craxy how those things pull. They dont look like they could do anything but looks are deceiving!

My crew went out with Jeff Last thursday night and had a great time. We ended up with 14 in tough windy conditions. This is my second time out with Jeff and plan on going out every time I am in the area!

12. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

...advertisement