cops are morons.

...advertisement

Thread: cops are morons.

Gator Gar

cops are morons.

so Friday night I was in Merced CA at my buddy's house helping him plant his fields. At around midnight we here 7 gunshots that were about 300 yrds. Away from my buddies farm guy reloaded and emptied another mag. We go outside with our guns to make sure the guy wasnt running through my buddies property and sure enough he is so we both dialed 911 and pretty much got blown off so my buddy calls again while I keep an eye on the guy running and they take his info down and tell him an officer will be there shortly. We stand outside and listen to the sirens cause there's a giant concrete wall separating where the shooting took place and my buddies farm. We see the chopper searching in the opposite direction and no cops coming our way. So my buddy called again to tell them we saw the shooter and which direction he was headed. The operator basicly yells at my friend and tells him the the police know how to do there job and to not call back. So the cops just let the guy go. I'm amazed at the incompetence of Merced pd. My friend is going today to dial a complaint and when I go back down there Tuesday im filing one as well. Morons let a murder go. Just to bad he wasn't in range of my shotgun or I would solved the case for em. and the cops never showed up to question us.
    Last edited by hossenburg; 04-29-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: autocorrect on my phone doesnt know english i guess

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Hammerhead
    Well that's california for ya

Hammerhead
    unbelievable.

Pond Scum
    That is why I left California and will never go back!

Not cops... Just California!!

I dont blame the cops.High likely hood its either a Black(they cry Rascism,and Police brutality,and you lose your job,or get shot)or a Mexican,and you risk getting shot,and they dont do anything to em anyway.News for you folks that think your states are so much better...the whole freaking US is Fuked!

Quote Originally Posted by kuger View Post
    I dont blame the cops.High likely hood its either a Black(they cry Rascism,and Police brutality,and you lose your job,or get shot)or a Mexican,and you risk getting shot,and they dont do anything to em anyway.News for you folks that think your states are so much better...the whole freaking US is Fuked!
    Well.. My state is WAAAAAY better.. For now!! But I do agree with the last part!!

Quote Originally Posted by KY Bighead View Post
    Well.. My state is WAAAAAY better.. For now!! But I do agree with the last part!!
    ...thats the point bud,its coming,if it aint there!Yea,Calif is Jacked,but the whole US is under attack!

...thats the point bud,its coming,if it aint there!Yea,Calif is Jacked,but the whole US is under attack!
    Yes it is!! You on Facebook?

nah,brother....too many pshco ex's to let my self be found that easy!LOL!

nah,brother....too many pshco ex's to let my self be found that easy!LOL!
    Hahahaha!! Understandable!!!

Gator Gar
    they need to just sack up and go handle it before my friend does it himself. He cought four guys tagging that wall and shot em with his pellet gun cops were called and he told the cops next time they get his 9mm. And he's the type of guy if he says he's gonna shoot someone he's gonna do it. I know tagging is lowest priority but when there a gang tagging and there on your property your gonna get fed up with it sooner or later then your in jail for doing nothing more than protecting your property. I told him to put some leg holds out and then just bury the traps after he lets the little punks go. kuger i understand where your coming from and i ain't disagreeing with ya just a little pissed that cops can just shrug stuff off as easily as they can. They give more rights to the criminal than the victims these days and its sickening.
    Last edited by hossenburg; 04-29-2013 at 07:07 PM.

dude....neighbor was watching my daughter and her b-day party with Bino's last weekend......cops were going to haul me to jail....f-ed up thing is,I am now on their radar so if I do castrate the coksucker,I am the one who they will come to.They say there is nothing illegal about it.....so,I will be watching him through my monocular (scope)which happens to be on a rifle..."I am just bird watching"

Gator Gar
    Yea see chit like that is gonna start getting alot of people killed I think. My sister ex went to her house a while back to intimidate her not know that I was there I walked out of the door long story short I punched his passenger side window and the little punk called the cops on me cop told me I needed to learn some self control I laughed and told him that's why I didn't walk out with my shotgun. She has called over 10 times and they just do nothing so I did something and it got a result he has not gone back since. If I offended you with my last post it was not my intention. There are some things worth going to jail for the rest of my life though. If I have to give up my life so my niece can grow up safe and not worry about her dad then so be it. That's just they way I look at it.

16. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

...advertisement