AE < Joe Does it again

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AE < Joe Does it again

AE < Joe Does it again

20170510_170315_1494600454890_resized.jpg

Received a very nice package a week ago. It is the first all anodized AE. also paired with Joe's new dmalux grips, awesome bow here

before everyone starts asking how long, or why: its worth it. This bow weights in at 5.55 lbs fully rigged, the draw is set at 27.5" and the tip to tip length is 38". Short valley about 1.5" from the back wall

I wanted to spend some time shooting the bow and have it out on the boat fishing before I sparked up this conversation.
    I have purchased the phoenix, osprey, bleath, be1, be2,h series, and made a custom invasion conversion. this bow out performs every thing I have shot to date. when joe called he said it was time to design my bow, I laid out the specs. I wanted a shorter draw bow, short tip to tip for easy handleing up front and fast to point/shoot. Over the period of a month there must have been 50+- phone calls talking about Preload, draw valley, back wall. style of shooting and what I did/didn't like about the other bows I have shot. Now, where else can you design exactly what you want, any size any poundage, any features you could possibly want.
    Im honest when I say it is exactly what I described to Joe. the fit and finish is perfect and strong, I dropped the bow in the boat do to a lack of wrist sling and you cant even see where it landed. ( I called joe, told him what happened and I had a new sling and hardware in 2 days).

I wanted to give respect where it is due. Great customer service, top of the line product.
    Thank you Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Needle Nose Gar
    Very nice bow

Hoopty's Special someone
    dang it you guys are gonna make me get on the list

Tadpole
    More you shoot it the more you will love it. nice wrist sling Joe does awesome work

Watching
    Quote Originally Posted by 574yellowlab.1 View Post

Nice like the color.

Looks good!

Hammerhead
    Beautiful bow

Tadpole
    That thing is a work of art can't wait for my number to be called

Sweet bow now take that rest off

Can't wait for that call.

16. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

...advertisement