2017 ProStaff

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 ProStaff

Common Carp

2017 ProStaff

Hey guys I am thrilled to announce that I made the selection for QD ProStaff for 2017! I already use the rest so what better company to promote that one I am already using and trust!

Thanks for selecting me and I am looking forward to being part of the QD family!

IMG_2960.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Hoopty's Special someone
    Congrats ..... Does that mean you have to do tourney's and events?

Common Carp
    I'm not sure the stipulations I haven't gotten my email yet

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Hammerhead
    Thats awesome dude.

Common Carp
    Thanks Gary!

Admin
    Congrats man

Hammerhead
    How come you shut down your facebook?

Admin
    His wife caught him on there flirting with the trannys

Just curious, and i dont mean any offense to this, but whats the main desire to be a prostaffer for a company that you have no ties to besides using their product? Lets take quick draw for example, you use their rest, you become a prostaffer, and maybe they give you a free rest for promoting them. You got like a $45 rest for free, and now you have stipulations as to what you can and cant do when bowfishing? Am i totally wrong, because i very well could be? Just dont really see the point.

Hey Lance!
    Thanks, for being willing to help us out in 2017!
    Going to be a great year!
    Bill@quickdraw

Common Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBriggs View Post
    How come you shut down your facebook?
    In all honesty I sit at a desk most of the time while at work. It's the slow time of the year for me and I spent way too much time on Facebook on the work computer and I found that I was so addicted to something so stupid I just wanted to free myself if it for a little while. I'll be back but only when I have convinced myself I can't control how much time I spend on it.

Common Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by rum3002576 View Post
    His wife caught him on there flirting with the trannys
    Ha classic rum

Common Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by ctbreitwieser View Post
    Just curious, and i dont mean any offense to this, but whats the main desire to be a prostaffer for a company that you have no ties to besides using their product? Lets take quick draw for example, you use their rest, you become a prostaffer, and maybe they give you a free rest for promoting them. You got like a $45 rest for free, and now you have stipulations as to what you can and cant do when bowfishing? Am i totally wrong, because i very well could be? Just dont really see the point.
    That's a good question and I understand where you are coming from. I have had a few other people ask me the same thing.

I am not doing this to score some free merch. I am doing this because I want to be a representative. It's going to sound super cheesy but I love the QD rest and I wanted to be a rep for their company. I want my face and my name and pictures to be associated with this company. I have never met any of the people of this company but I do know that they have the best full containment rest on the market and I wanted to be on their team.

I also kind of wanted to prove to myself that i could be worthy... idk it's hard to explain. But it's my first time applying for a pro staff and we will see how the experience goes!

Sounds like a good enough reason to me. Congrats

Gator Gar
    Congrats to everyone selected Bill and Pennie are great to work with....

Redfish
    Quote Originally Posted by ctbreitwieser View Post
    Sounds like a good enough reason to me. Congrats
    I got into Pro-staffing because I like promoting the sport mostly. There are pros and cons for each company you join up with.
    QuickDraw is by far the easiest to represent. Good people and a great product. Little to no stipulations. When you represent
    such a great company it's easy work. Again though, I got into it so I could promote not only the product but the sport itself. When
    new guys or non bowfishing people see the decals/shirts/hats or whatever, they ask questions. That is the time I get to shine.
    I not only get to tell them about a product I like and use but I get to tell them about bowfishing and hopefully get to dismiss some bad
    reputation or false rumors. I get to promote, protect and preserve bowfishing by teaching and showing others.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Two Guns View Post
    I got into Pro-staffing because I like promoting the sport mostly. There are pros and cons for each company you join up with.
    QuickDraw is by far the easiest to represent. Good people and a great product. Little to no stipulations. When you represent
    such a great company it's easy work. Again though, I got into it so I could promote not only the product but the sport itself. When
    new guys or non bowfishing people see the decals/shirts/hats or whatever, they ask questions. That is the time I get to shine.
    I not only get to tell them about a product I like and use but I get to tell them about bowfishing and hopefully get to dismiss some bad
    reputation or false rumors. I get to promote, protect and preserve bowfishing by teaching and showing others.

Common Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Two Guns View Post
    Nailed it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoDakSlayer View Post
    That's a good question and I understand where you are coming from. I have had a few other people ask me the same thing.

I am not doing this to score some free merch. I am doing this because I want to be a representative. It's going to sound super cheesy but I love the QD rest and I wanted to be a rep for their company. I want my face and my name and pictures to be associated with this company. I have never met any of the people of this company but I do know that they have the best full containment rest on the market and I wanted to be on their team.

I also kind of wanted to prove to myself that i could be worthy... idk it's hard to explain. But it's my first time applying for a pro staff and we will see how the experience goes!
    Perfect reason to be part of a great company! Happy to have you on the team and can't wait to see how your season goes!

22. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

...advertisement