Online store.

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online store.

Needle Nose Gar

Online store.

Anyone tried to get on the backwater online store? Seems like it's down or something. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Needle Nose Gar
    I believe its down due to the change of ownership but should be back up soon.

Needle Nose Gar
    They just posted on Facebook that they ARE closing and going to CANCEL the Carp Out!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Common Carp
    That Blows

Redfish
    Anybody that was planning to go to the Carp Out, cancel thoughs plans.

Just in from Bryan

Pretty sad day for me....
    As many of you know may know, we have been in the process of selling the business Backwater Outdoors. We have been working the past few months on completing the deal we had in place. Backwater Outdoors was to continue on with new ownership and I was still going to direct the All Out Carp Out Bowfishing tournament. This has been the plan for the last few months as we knew. Unfortunately in the last few days a deal could not be reached as expected and Backwater Outdoors will be ending after 10 great years of business. We have looked at all options to be able to carry on the All Out Carp Out, but unfortunately it just simply can't be done without the resources and infrastructure of a large organization. An event of that magnitude takes a huge amount of resources, manpower, and planning and it's something we just aren't able to do. So I regretfully say that All Out Carp Out events for 2017 will not be taking place and we will begin issuing refunds to all participants signed up starting March 1st by credit card refund or check, as it will take us a couple of weeks to process through this all. We have looked at all options over the last few days and this is the only path forward. It's certainly not something we wanted to do or expected, as Backwater Outdoors and the All Out Carp have been a part of my life for the last 10 years. You should receive your refund the first week of March if not sooner. If you have not received it by March 8th please contact me at this email address and we will make sure it gets taken care of. We wanted to make sure we let everyone knew as soon as possible to any reservations could be cancelled and such before the date got too close. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me at this email anytime. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we sure hate to see such a great event go, unfortunately sometimes that's how things work out. Thank you again for all your support through the years and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Yes I know it sucks.....trust me nobody hates it worse than me. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. We have emailed all participants and let them know as well.

Needle Nose Gar
    Yeah, that sucks...... So the business will still be open just no tournament, or are we going to have to go elsewhere for supplies?

Hoopty's Special someone
    My good this sucks i bought a lot of my stuff from them

Redfish
    Quote Originally Posted by nick81 View Post
    Yeah, that sucks...... So the business will still be open just no tournament, or are we going to have to go elsewhere for supplies?
    Looking like else where

Pond Scum
    Sorry to see this transpire, but I know how it goes. Sometimes there just aren't any other options.

Mudfish
    Mud Creek outdoors will be replacing Backwater. They bought the store and are supposed to be working on getting a website up.

So if i have a few Backwater shirts that have not been worn they are goin to be collector items worth a pile of cash??????

Needle Nose Gar
    Quote Originally Posted by k-dogg View Post
    So if i have a few Backwater shirts that have not been worn they are goin to be collector items worth a pile of cash??????
    If they are XL, send them to me and I'll Umm....list them for you....

15. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

...advertisement