2017 new product sneak peek!! RMP Nitro Lever Limb Bow!!! - Page 3

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 new product sneak peek!! RMP Nitro Lever Limb Bow!!!

Common Carp
    From what was posted by a guy on Facebook of him shooting the demo bow there it cause a heck of a lot of ruckus... I mean skippy and full bore were goin off on how poorly the bow was tuned... I think it's a great start but I wouldn't want to be the guinie pig for this bow. Idk if anyone else caught all that drama that was going on between them all but it was heated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Where would a guy have to go to find that?

Gator Gar
    Didn't it get deleted from lever lovers on FB?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Common Carp
    I deactivated my Facebook account chance and Clint. It was on a guy name Matt Bruce's personal page. I can't tell you anymore than that cuz I'm not on there anymore

Clown Fish
    Looks like the pre orders shipped from RPM. Looking forward to some reviews.

Redfish
    I'd like to check this thing out. Not crazy about only doing 250 machined risers and then going with casting. I dunno where to even begin on that topic, but it's all kinds of wrong. Especially if the price stays the same.

What I don't get is why they are going from machined to cast?? They've already got a manufacturer lined up who already has their machines set with the program to cut these risers and components. Why the hell just STOP for no reason?

Not to mention switching to cast will be more cost to RPM at first because they have to pay to have the molds made. If they were smart they'd offer BOTH a cast bow and a machined bow. If they come out with a decent shooting machined riser at $500, and a cast riser at any price less than that, it'll change things for sure.

Hammerhead
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpCommander View Post
    I'd like to check this thing out. Not crazy about only doing 250 machined risers and then going with casting. I dunno where to even begin on that topic, but it's all kinds of wrong. Especially if the price stays the same.

What I don't get is why they are going from machined to cast?? They've already got a manufacturer lined up who already has their machines set with the program to cut these risers and components. Why the hell just STOP for no reason?

Not to mention switching to cast will be more cost to RPM at first because they have to pay to have the molds made. If they were smart they'd offer BOTH a cast bow and a machined bow. If they come out with a decent shooting machined riser at $500, and a cast riser at any price less than that, it'll change things for sure.
    I saw on facebook they were going to stay with a machined riser. Hope that's true.

Gator Gar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBriggs View Post
    I saw on facebook they were going to stay with a machined riser. Hope that's true.
    Per Josh (owner) discussion with pro-staff, margin will be thinner but he has decided he would like to put out a higher quality bow and stay with the quality of the machined riser in lieu of a cast riser.

Hammerhead
    Quote Originally Posted by jb-hunter View Post
    Per Josh (owner) discussion with pro-staff, margin will be thinner but he has decided he would like to put out a higher quality bow and stay with the quality of the machined riser in lieu of a cast riser.
    There you have it folks, I think that's a good move.

Redfish
    Incredibly good move!

You'll build a customer base that reaches far and wide by making decisions like this.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

...advertisement