Oneida Bow Pics - Page 4

...advertisement
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oneida Bow Pics

Tim, we will have most parts for prototypes by weeks end or some time next week. Have some other personal issues to take care of first. Will be a couple weeks before I can start getting prototypes out. Once the first release of prototypes have been tested plans are to do another limited release. In the meantime we will continue working on testing and setting up to produce bows.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

Heres a picture of an oneida osprey I rebuilt and customized with our aftermarket oneida end caps.

Admin
    looking good Joe, how do you get on the list for the "limited release"?

Admin
    Thanks Joe, was a pleasure talking to you last night.

Here are some pictures of a customers Oneida Switchblade bow.
    Neil purchased the riser from Tim and the rest of the bow parts from us for this Oneida Switchblade.

Needle Nose Gar
    that eagle is sweet

Here is a picture of an Aeroforce Medium with Red Shimmer Paint we built for a customer in Australia.

Here is a picture of an Oneida Switchblade Bow I built for a customer. This Oneida Switchblade has our American Eagle Bow quality aftermarket end caps and draw stops.

Redfish
    That silver and black switchblade is HOT!!!! Nice Work!!!

Here is a picture of an osprey I rebuilt and converted to an oneida hawk with medium cams.

Inmate
    Quote Originally Posted by JOneida View Post
    Here is a picture of an osprey I rebuilt and converted to an oneida hawk with medium cams.

Thanks a ton joe ... I cant wait to get ahold of my new "Super Bird" and slap some paint on that bad boy!!!!.... this thing will smoke a short lf osprey i used to shoot ... and be several inches shorter tip to tip!!!!! pictures to follow!!!

Inmate
    Joe did you happen to take an over all measurement of the bow..tip to tip..??? anyone shooting a sort LF 26-27 draw ... needs to consider this mod.... this bow is 3-4 inches shorter tip to tip than a short LF osprey... and lighter and faster ...... and hits 27 inches draw .... just saying ... its the chit!!

Sorry Duane I did not measure the bow. I believe it will go over twenty seven inches but didnt measure it.

Banned
    Here is a picture of what we call a super hawk. Finish by Garpoon looks exellent. This black eagle one is a 25/45 reground power limbs is set 27 inch with medium cams and no let off. The bow is just under 42 inches long. Has a f/d reel seat and muzzy reel and a set of our end caps and custom dymondwood grip by BowBob.
    Will get outdoor pics tommorow.

Im in need of the specs for a build like this.

I just acquired a barely used used Black Eagle with the intentions of building something very similar to this bow's specs. Can you please PM me some details? I also have a post up on your forum regarding the issue.

Thanks!

Sorry I missed this post. Give me a call next week at 207 629 9365 and we can discuss this set up.

Heres a picture of an Oneida Stealth Eagle I converted to an Oneida Black Eagle.
    This bow has Oneida Black Eagle Cams. American Eagle Aftermarket draw stops and end caps. We machined a set of power limbs and this bow maxes out at 60 pounds at customers request.
    Also have several sets of the draw stops made this way to fit oneidas.

Last edited by American Eagle; 07-29-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Common Carp
    Nice work as always!

Oneida Screaming Eagle rebuilt here at American Eagle Bows for a customer.
    We ground new power limbs and put new dual track timing system also.

Black Eagle Two I rebuilt for a customer with American Eagle Bows End Caps and Draw Stops.

Black Eagle II Short rebuilt, 50/70 pound power limbs reground with American Eagle End caps/cables/string and 2.25 inch limb bolts.
    Bow set at 18 pounds on our scale.
    Last edited by American Eagle; 08-09-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Admin
    nice

Gator Gar
    Black Eagle II Short rebuilt, 50/70 pound power limbs reground with American Eagle End caps/cables/string and 2.25 inch limb bolts.
    Bow set at 18 pounds on our scale.
    Man, I can't wait to shoot this bow! Awesome work as usual Joe...

Aeroforce short 60/80 I converted to 25/45 with power limb regrind/repaint and our laminated wood outboard limbs and new power and yoke cables and string..
    Bow set 28 inches at 40 pounds.

Admin

Gator Gar
    U DA MAN Joe!

Blacked Out Aeroforce I rebuilt and had refinished for a customer

Muddy Girl Screaming Eagle Bow.

Here is a picture of an Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow I had refinished for a customer in Muddy Girl and rebuilt here with American Eagle aftermarket oneida power and yoke cables and string, reground oneida power limbs with custom rockers set to 25/45 pound range. New camera and better pics tommorow.

Inmate
    Muddy Girl Screaming Eagle Bow.

Here is a picture of an Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow I had refinished for a customer in Muddy Girl and rebuilt here with American Eagle aftermarket oneida power and yoke cables and string, reground oneida power limbs with custom rockers set to 25/45 pound range. New camera and better pics tommorow.
    Garpoon does some awesome work on that dip! I had him do my GF bow in that pattern ... man it looks good... that is one sexy screamer joe!
    Last edited by American Eagle; 10-15-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Muddy Girl Screaming Eagle
    Better Pics with new camera.

I had this bow refinished by Sean at Watermajic imaging for a customer. Great finish.
    I rebuilt this bow with American Eagle aftermarket custom oneida parts including power/yoke cables/string and custom rockers.

Last edited by American Eagle; 10-15-2012 at 04:42 PM.

American Eagle Aftermarket 6061 Oneida Aluminum Saddles

Here is a picture of American Eagle Bows Aftermarket Oneida Saddles made by us on our cnc machine from 6061 aluminum.

Redfish
    Look good Joe, way better then Plastic!!!!

Thanks Scott, now that I have the cnc running and am getting more familiar with setup and running it parts will be made faster. Have many bows to build and as programming and fixturing gets finished we will be making quality aftermarket oneida saddles,rockers,yoke plates,hinges,power limbs and Carbon Outboard Limbs.
    Made our first run of prototype carbon outboards in our shop this weekend.
    Still alot of work to do but everything is working good so far.

Needle Nose Gar
    keep up the good work buddy

Common Carp
    Keep up the good work Joe!

Common Carp
    Hey jo

Whats kind of cost is involvef to rebuild a screamer? It works great but id like to have the lower lb limbs put on and figuref to redo it all at the same time.

Labor for rebuild is 85.00, limb regrind is 39.99. Any other parts cost is additional.

Oneida Discovery Bow I rebuilt and converted from a short to a medium draw. From 28 to 30 inches for a customer.

Inmate
    Looking good Joe

Admin

42. Remove Advertisements
    Bow.FishingCountry.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

...advertisement